Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hearing the starting price of 29k for the CLA, this is the first Mercedes that has peaked my interest that I can actually afford. Problem is this has made me rethink about which car I now want to purchase. For the longest time, the FR-S/BRZ have been my top choice. Now I just don't know.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
This will be a good comparo not sure if the CLA and The BRZ in the same segment. but for anyone spending around 28,000-30,000, You can either pick a sporty coupe with great handling characteristics or a sporty entry level luxury sports sedan... Which one would you guys pick, A Mercedes CLA or Subaru BRZ?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Depends on what you want. The FRS and BRZ are 2 door entry level compact sports cars.

The CLA is an entry level luxury compact sedan.

·
Registered
137 Posts
See, I don't find the Scion attractive in the least to me.. why would I want a car like that?
And Subaru's generally give the wrong impression about a gal...

Lisa

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey buddies i think you hit the nail on the head with that. It's one of those thing that only you can decide after thinking about how you use your car and why you like it.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
well before you even get to that stage you should think over what type of driving you enjoy and will be doing most.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts