Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what you owners think of the new cla250. Im contemplating purchasing a cla and wanted to get input.

·
Registered
3 Posts
just wondering what you owners think of the new cla250. Im contemplating purchasing a cla and wanted to get input.
My wife has had hers for 2+ months, we've taken it on two long road trips and it drives great. There is no lack of power at city or highway speeds, very deceptive for such a small displacement engine. So far the only complaint has come from our son who is 5' 10" and wasn't a fan of the back seat during one of our trips.

It looks bad-*** with the bi-xenon head and tail lights, gets alot of admiring looks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying. I took one for a test drive and like it alot. Even sat in an amg cla45 and revved her up. Boy i love to have that car but all in all i really admire the styling direction mercedes is heading! what do you think about the cla in the matte silver with a sports one package? I'm thinking of ordering one but am not sure what color best suits the car.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I own a CLA45. The only real issue I've had was I could not get the music to pause (it's supposed to when you mute) that necessitated a reinstall of the system. Other than that its been a great car. I would highly recommend sitting in the rear after adjusting the front for you to see if you feel there is enough space in the back. Legroom is more than you would expect but it does give off a tight atmosphere since the top of the front seat angles back. And the headroom is poor. But then again, you don't buy a coupe styled car (I think MB actually calls it a coupe) and expect a nice big rear seat.

I think the silver/grey look a little dull for a car designed this aggressive and small. It looks fine on the C/E/S lines, but I'm more for bold primary colors or black/white for the CLA.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it would be a matte silver. With a sport package. So im hoping the scoops and vents in the car would break up the paint a bit. There are a ton of black and white benz rolling around my town and i kinda dont want to fall into a status quo. Honestly thinking of going with northern lights violet with a brown interior.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts