Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I don't recall seeing it on the standard seats, and I doubt they would be on the Recaros (adding extra weight kind of defeats the purpose of a Recaro). I kind of doubt the AMGs (short of the S-class) would have it either since none of them are really grand tourers and they aren't really designed for long-distance drives. It also looks like it would be an impediment to driving on the twistys which again defeats the purpose of an AMG. You could always ask the dealer if there is an add-on if its not there though.

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
From what I know this is not an option on the CLA at all. On any trim

I have seen it on the E class and on many BMW cars.

I'm not sure if the C class has or will have it. Its a nice feature for those who are taller or have longer legs.

Though that crevice does kind of get nasty if you don't clean it. And I've seen a BMW where the actuator (which is plastic) broke.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you can get it across the BMW lineup, including 1 series/2 series. Its not a deal breaker by any means but i do enjoy the support on the backs of my knees. Too bad though I'm surprised its not even a premium option on CLA250....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.