Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
This was my configuration

Your CLA250 Coupe

MSRP (Standard Features)$29,900*Exterior: Cosmos Black Metallic$72018-inch AMG twin 5-spoke wheels$0Interior: Black Leather$0Trim: Burl Walnut Wood Trim$325$3,480
Exterior
$1,500
Interior
$2,200
Entertainment & Convenience
Transportation Charge$925
TOTAL $39,050

·
Registered
9 Posts
First- thanks!!

I heard they are not making that many CLAs with pano roof unless you pre-order? is this true?

·
Registered
24 Posts
You guys are very lucky in the US the configurator in the UK on the Mercedes website has been out of action for months on all models all it says is updating configurator have emailed Mercedes twice on this subject no reply from them to date :mad:

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
You guys are very lucky in the US the configurator in the UK on the Mercedes website has been out of action for months on all models all it says is updating configurator have emailed Mercedes twice on this subject no reply from them to date :mad:
Yeah, but you guys can get the car! ;)

It is a 'nutso' situation, isn't it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes it's " nutso" as you say if that is the situation in the US , we can get the car in the lower models 180 petrol and 220 diesel in the UK but not configure the car on the website I think Mercedes should get there act together :eek:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yes it's " nutso" as you say if that is the situation in the US , we can get the car in the lower models 180 petrol and 220 diesel in the UK but not configure the car on the website I think Mercedes should get there act together :eek:
Pretty common.. left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing.. meh.

Reactions: Jonnymerc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Guys,
this configurator is for CLA250 Only.CLA45AMG Configurator is not available

Also for CLA250 Why website showing "CLA 250 Coupe" but showing a sedan(4 door) model

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
My configuration comes to $44,215 sticker. If I can get it down to $43,000 or lower then it's a deal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
that's how MB decides to market the CLA250 as a "4 door coupe". I am sure many other companies will be starting to use the term "4 door coupe" soon lol.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I am sure many other companies will be starting to use the term "4 door coupe" soon lol.
VW introduced a 4-door coupe before MB did with the CLS as their first 4 Door Coupe. It's called the "CC".

·
Registered
507 Posts
VW introduced a 4-door coupe before MB did with the CLS as their first 4 Door Coupe. It's called the "CC".
Something like this you mean:

·
Premium Member
927 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yes, that is the VW CC
See, to me, that's a sedan.. it may have a cut at the top but as soon as 2 more doors are added you're out of coupe territory. Am I alone in this theory?

·
Registered
186 Posts
My configuration comes to $44,215 sticker. If I can get it down to $43,000 or lower then it's a deal.
if you can negotiate you're set, but with how much of a demand there are for these cars it might be tough since the sales people will have the idea they can get how much they want for the car from someone else.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
if you can negotiate you're set, but with how much of a demand there are for these cars it might be tough since the sales people will have the idea they can get how much they want for the car from someone else.
And that's fine. They can demand what ever they want for it and I can choose not to buy. I like the car and I think I will still like it after a test drive but there are other cars I'm interested in so no biggie if they don't accept my offer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts