Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using a dash cam in their car? If so can you recommend a band/model and why? I'm looking into getting one for the front and possibly the rear and there's so much out there that I just get confused. I'm looking into hard wiring the camera so I won't have a cord hanging off the windshield. I'm also looking into getting a concealed radar detector but I'll start another thread for that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Many of the CLA 250's came with the pre-wiring already done. Double check your invoice as it may note the pre-wiring.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is anyone using a dash cam in their car? If so can you recommend a band/model and why? I'm looking into getting one for the front and possibly the rear and there's so much out there that I just get confused. I'm looking into hard wiring the camera so I won't have a cord hanging off the windshield. I'm also looking into getting a concealed radar detector but I'll start another thread for that.
Tony, I order this one for 24 bucks. got it in a few weeks but havent had the weather or time on my side to install it. I'll give you an update when I do.

Smallest HD 1080p in Car Dash Camera Video Register Recorder G Sensor DVR Cam | eBay

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts