Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
The Buick Verano looks like the Mercedes CLA's retarded (I use this term loosely in definition - so don't take offence) cousin.

I actually I take that back. The Buick Verano is just plain boring and ugly and I think I'm going to tell me great grandfather to buy one to drive to his bingo games every wednesday.

·
Registered
39 Posts
after looking at these pictures of the cla and verano I think it's clear which one is the better looking one. I rather have a basemodel mercedes cla over a high trim buick verano.

buick has always been at the bottom of the luxury car game and always will, they will never step up like lexus or acura is.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
I cant even really compare the two. The name Buick itself has been embedded in the back of my head as a "Old Man's Car" No matter what it is from them. The looks of the Verano is so plain it cant compare with the lines of the CLA. You can obviously see different designer's personality between the two.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've never looked at Buick as a brand for the growing man.

Buick is something a retired gentleman drives.
This isn't 1982 man, where the heck have you been?

There's nothing even close to similar about Buicks now and what they used to be so just drop that mentality quick. Do some research and you'll know this.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Buick is trying hard to get out of that old reputation they had. It seems like it's still sticks to them though. No matter what they do but I see progress though this verano will be the one to starting changing things.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've seen the Verano out on the road more than a few times and I must say, it is VERY handsome and it looks a lot bigger than you'd think it would for a smaller car.

With that said, the CLA is definitely the better looking, but since there is $8k-$10k between them, it better had be!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts