Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Does anyone own CLA 45 AMG In Canada ??

16K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  boredstudent3 
#1 ·
I am picking up my CLA tomorrow, and trying to figure it out how it behaves on snow, the winter wheels won't be here for another 10 days as they are shipping them from Germany, some one advise

#11 ·
I didn't realize that the CLA AMG had already made its way to Canada. I thought it was still yet to be released. It must be a blast to drive. I have to say that I wasn't impressed with the interior of the CLA when I test drove a 250 a couple weeks ago. IT was bad enough to make me continue looking around.

#13 · (Edited)
interior is standard black with the artico/dinamica seat, actually the seat look better than i expected, and doesnt slide around like full leather seat, this is the first time i buy a car without full leather seat, but i like it, looks good to me. and i have the command navigation, usb. not bad the cd changer can play dvd movie, but only in park, the screen is not bad. so far.
As for snow, this week warn up, so no snow on the road, but i am not planning it for winter driving, cause i have a suv that i can drive in winter, so in winter time, if nice day, no snow on the road, i might roll it out.
So far i only drive it twice, and i have about 120km on it right now, may be the weather is cold, car is little stiff, but the exhaust note is sounds good.

#16 · (Edited)
Called my dealership (Midtown Toronto) to check on the status of my order and was hit with some bad news.

Order was originally scheduled to arrive March 15th 2014 and we have been told we should now expect the car "between June and August 2014". We ordered October 28th, 2013.

Anyone else hit with this news? My wife took the call so I am trying to decipher what she said...Apparently there are only 7 orders in the que and that does not justify a shipment???

Edit: email from delaership...

The vehicle is very high demands and we Sold more than what manufacture could produce in 2013.
We have the following orders before yours.
August 13 1 Order has been completed
September 3 Orders Waiting
Early October 2 Orders Waiting
You order is Number 7.
Thank you for your patience I will continue to update you in March.

#19 ·
If we don't have the PO# or dealer does not have any allocation, number in the queue is useless. I have called all dealers in south Ontario, and have an conclusion which is pretty much they only have 1 allocation per two months each dealer on average. Most of them told me an queue over 3 people would likely not receive their 2014 CLA 45. I have told my dealer to put my order to the first on the 2015 CLA 45 now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.