Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
I think it's a great added touch.. but if you aren't going to bring your clients (you said it's for work, right?) into the car, you're the one that will enjoy it the most. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'd say the extra touches like that can make or break a car. Look at the dodge Dart.. Or the Ford explorer. They added simple colors to make it look nicer. Those little small touches can cause a person to go.. Awesome.. I'm buying this!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I'd say the extra touches like that can make or break a car. Look at the dodge Dart.. Or the Ford explorer. They added simple colors to make it look nicer. Those little small touches can cause a person to go.. Awesome.. I'm buying this!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I have no desire to buy a Dart or an Explorer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's one of those things that you can get away with not having. I mean if it coast more than $300 I'd say it's not worth it. I would take that money and invest it in to the interior cabin where I stare at most.

·
Registered
936 Posts
If you care about having more of a premium car look and feel going on in your CLA, the illuminated door sill is one of those things that really stand out, especially at night obviously.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.