Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
I think it's a great added touch.. but if you aren't going to bring your clients (you said it's for work, right?) into the car, you're the one that will enjoy it the most. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'd say the extra touches like that can make or break a car. Look at the dodge Dart.. Or the Ford explorer. They added simple colors to make it look nicer. Those little small touches can cause a person to go.. Awesome.. I'm buying this!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I'd say the extra touches like that can make or break a car. Look at the dodge Dart.. Or the Ford explorer. They added simple colors to make it look nicer. Those little small touches can cause a person to go.. Awesome.. I'm buying this!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I have no desire to buy a Dart or an Explorer.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Count me in on getting the lit up door sills. I think it would go nice with the interior of the CLA. It would be more inviting I think.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's one of those things that you can get away with not having. I mean if it coast more than $300 I'd say it's not worth it. I would take that money and invest it in to the interior cabin where I stare at most.

·
Registered
945 Posts
If you care about having more of a premium car look and feel going on in your CLA, the illuminated door sill is one of those things that really stand out, especially at night obviously.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I believe this is one of those accessories that adds the finishing touch. I am planning to get regardless of the cost for them.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I believe this is one of those accessories that adds the finishing touch. I am planning to get regardless of the cost for them.
Very true. They don't serve any real purpose, strictly to make the car more flashy and different than other cars since even now a lot of cars dont have them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts