Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Matt Farah reviews the 2014 CLA 250

Love the CLA in black.

I'd say its a pretty honest and unbiased review.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Matt Farah is a great reviewer, got to love his non-biased reviews that are as honest as they get while giving credit where it's due and in this case it's a great entry-level MB if you're looking to spend around $30k. But for that price, keep in mind.... you get what you pay for. It takes a lot of additional features and money to make it more of a "true" Mercedes.

·
Registered
433 Posts
But for that price, keep in mind.... you get what you pay for. It takes a lot of additional features and money to make it more of a "true" Mercedes.
Or you could just buy a badge. I saw a CLS550 with an aftermarket AMG badge on the rear. I guess the owner didn't realize that AMGs have a badge on the wing or that the nomenclature for AMGs is two digits, not three like regular Mercedes. :p

As another aside, has anyone seen a base CLA yet? I haven't really looked around all that much, but I don't recall hearing of or seeing one that was south of ~35k. So I guess in that sense most of them are "true" Mercedes.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
As another aside, has anyone seen a base CLA yet? I haven't really looked around all that much, but I don't recall hearing of or seeing one that was south of ~35k. So I guess in that sense most of them are "true" Mercedes.
I saw one in the showroom that is near base. The only "options" it had was a Becker pre-wire and wood dash. The sticker was around $31K and change if I recall. It looked really cheap compared to an Edition 1 parked right next to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts