Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new CLA 250 with edition 1 package and i love the car so much, but i'm looking for the edition 1 badge if anyone knows where can i find it??

this is a pic for it

·
Registered
945 Posts
that's weird they don't have it, have you tried a different dealer? maybe the guys at the one you originally tried were idiots or just lazy

·
Registered
186 Posts
I tried searching online for an Edition 1 badge and it seems like something we have to order through the MB's parts department. It shouldn't cost much, my guess... no more than $20-30.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My paper said my edition 1 comes with one too, looks like they were built without them :-/
When you say "paper" are you referring to the Monroney label? If so, and you are in the U.S. then it is a legal document which MBUSA most honor.

As an example I bought a 2010 GL 350 and the label indicated that it had MB-tex with leather inserts--Mercedes hasn't offered leather inserts in a long time. Either it's all leather (optional) or all MB-tex (standard). Mercedes had to compensate me for the mistake.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Wait, you mean the edition 1 car doesn't come with the edition 1 badge and you can't get that from the Mercedes dealership? Isn't that kind of . . . pathetic? Or are they just backlogged? I would think if you're willing to wait you could probably convince the dealer to install it free of charge since the car should've come with it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So what's the verdict? Did some Edition 1's come with the badge and some didn't? Mine didn't and it's not listed on the window sticker. Gonna just go ahead and buy mine cuz the dealer refuses to do anything about it.

One question - order one of them or one for both sides of the car?

·
Registered
2 Posts
So what's the verdict? Did some Edition 1's come with the badge and some didn't? Mine didn't and it's not listed on the window sticker. Gonna just go ahead and buy mine cuz the dealer refuses to do anything about it.

One question - order one of them or one for both sides of the car?
I would put it on both sides if it were my car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts