Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
I just love that rear end it's absolutely perfect. The shape of the quad exhaust and how it all flows very well into the diffuser, nothing but perfection here. I actually can't wait to see these on the road as pictures usually don't do them any justice.

·
Registered
166 Posts
who would of known grey and red would look so good.

I am kind of split on the exhaust tips though. What do you guys think of it?

·
Registered
257 Posts
the details and color scheme is amazing on the edition 1 CLA. Notice the red stripe in the side mirrors. I am so glad they didn't just make the whole mirror red and instead just a light accent.

they did a good job I would say. The exhaust is different but I like how they went with it.

·
Registered
945 Posts
who would of known grey and red would look so good.

I am kind of split on the exhaust tips though. What do you guys think of it?
love the exhaust tips, love everything about it although some things may seem to be different in a bad way, but it is uniquely MB.

what changes would you like to see being done to the CLA exhaust tips?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
i know for a fact that the dealers in the US are getting very little allocation for the edition1s per dealer so you might want to ask your dealer early to see if they even have any left before deciding.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ok, so this has the Night Styling package (sans the black exhaust tips) as part of Edition 1. Why is it that the stand along Night Styling package option is delayed to Jan 2014?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ok, so this has the Night Styling package (sans the black exhaust tips) as part of Edition 1. Why is it that the stand along Night Styling package option is delayed to Jan 2014?
Good point, not sure why it would be like that, maybe it's MB's way to keep that feature exclusive to the edition one CLA for the time being, then making it available it other non-edition one models

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good point, not sure why it would be like that, maybe it's MB's way to keep that feature exclusive to the edition one CLA for the time being, then making it available it other non-edition one models
I can't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure the black exhaust tips are the only thing delaying the night package. Some manufacturing/supply issue.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I can't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure the black exhaust tips are the only thing delaying the night package. Some manufacturing/supply issue.
thanks, good reason to hold them back then. I guess this might be the same reason 4matic CLA's are on hold till the 2nd quarter of 2014.

·
Registered
257 Posts
what is it on this edition one that make sit a night styling package?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts