Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So as promised, here's a little batch of pictures from my brand new Edition 1! This thing is everything and anything I had wished for. I'm glad to have it, even though I took over $6000 in losses trading in my Audi A6 for this. That's how great this car is. Mercedes did a hell of a job with the drive and the feel of this car. It feels premium, compared to my 2012 C250. In many ways, it feels nicer than a $60k Audi if that says anything.

Special hats off to the new camera on the iPhone 5s. That thing really takes nice low light shots.

That's me, with my new car *WOOT WOOT*

Interior, Headrest LED Lighting

Interior, Driver side door Lighting

Interior, Dash

Exterior, Rear

Interior, Back Seats (Daylight)

Interior, Back Seats (Night with Interior Lights On)

Interior, Back Seat Ambient Lighting Floor

Drivers Side "Blacked out" Mirrors

Many many more pictures to come. Will post soon!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wow, congrats on getting your Edition 1 CLA! Would you ever consider changing the stock wheels to bigger aftermarket wheels or what?

·
Registered
118 Posts
congrats! car looks great

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fastlane - As of right now, I'm fine. The ride is pretty "sporty/stiff" as it is with the AMG suspension. I had 19's on my 2009 C350 and I thought the ride was too bumpy for me. Don't get me wrong, it would look killer. But for now, I'm very content with my rims.

Kwlaznkid - Thanks man. Appreciate it!

Just posted 6 additional pictures. more to come!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Damn, you look happy. :)

This is my fav. Has a sexy butt in this color.

Joe

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
You car looks exactly like the one I saw at the dealership where I test drove a CLA250. Two questions if you don't mind me asking: 1. Is there a rear seat armrest that folds down? 2. What was the sticker and what did you pay? The one I saw had a sticker of $41,890 I think. Thanks and congratulations on your new ride.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You car looks exactly like the one I saw at the dealership where I test drove a CLA250. Two questions if you don't mind me asking: 1. Is there a rear seat armrest that folds down? 2. What was the sticker and what did you pay? The one I saw had a sticker of $41,890 I think. Thanks and congratulations on your new ride.
Tonyride - the Edition 1 is the same on every model, so you're right. My MSRP was $41895. I was lucky not to pay Dealer Mark-up. My friend tried to get one at Mercedes of Anaheim and they had a $3k over MSRP mark up on the Edition 1.

The rear seat does not have an armrest unfortunately. Minor issue.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn, you look happy. :)

Joe
Joe, you have no idea how much I loathed my Audi. This came at a good time since I'm making some huge life changes, and the Mercedes is a mark of that. I couldn't be happier.

Here's the crazy thing - I met up my friend who owns a CLS550 and he actually likes the CLA more! I was shocked. They look very similar side by side. I'll try to grab a pic next time I see him.

·
Registered
118 Posts
hey just noticed you got yours at fletcher jones! that's where i'm trying to get mine too! nice to see a fellow socal/oc person here! :)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Tonyride - the Edition 1 is the same on every model, so you're right. My MSRP was $41895. I was lucky not to pay Dealer Mark-up. My friend tried to get one at Mercedes of Anaheim and they had a $3k over MSRP mark up on the Edition 1.

So you paid sticker price?

·
Registered
945 Posts

Seems like that rear seat armrest could be something offered on a future model as one of the "improvements"

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Seems like that rear seat armrest could be something offered on a future model as one of the "improvements"
Yes, it could but after thinking about it for a while I realized that I don't think the rear arm rest was ever used in any of my cars. In my current car the arm rest when flipped down has 2 cup holders. I'm currently using them to hold juice bottle for my son who sits in his car seat. But I could just as easily use the cup holder attachment and clip it on to the side of the car seat if I didn't have the center arm rest with cup holders.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just Put My Money Down

Just slapped down a grand to hold the Launch Edition!!! Dealer says they have one that should be on the lot any day now. Thank you SOOO MUCH for posting your pics!! I am drooling and can't wait to have mine now!!! I'M SOO EXCITED!!!!!:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Yup sticker. My friend went in to get one himself because he loved it so much and they had a dealer mark up tag of $3000.00
$3000 mark up? They're insane. The one near me offer a lease for that car of $545.06/month for 36 month with $2000 due at signing at 10,000 miles a year. $532.95/month for 12,000 miles per year. I've never leased before so I'm not familiar with how it works but is that price negotiable?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts