Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard whether the CLA AMG will be offered for Euro delivery program? Currently, only the C, SLK, and SL AMGs are offered for EDP. I hope they do upon release in the late 2013 time frame.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I was told CLA delivery in the U.S will be early 2014 and usually Europe always gets these cars before the American's so late 2013 seems very possible, maybe even sooner?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I was told CLA delivery in the U.S will be early 2014 and usually Europe always gets these cars before the American's so late 2013 seems very possible, maybe even sooner?
I think the CLA 250 delivery to the US is September 2013, CLA45 AMG is November 2013, and CLA 250 4Matic in the Spring of 2014.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Well Mercedes origin is in Europe so of course they will get them first. I mean I would be mad if I lived their an people in the U.S. got the CLA first which is manufactured in Germany.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think the CLA 250 delivery to the US is September 2013, CLA45 AMG is November 2013, and CLA 250 4Matic in the Spring of 2014.
A couple more months when summer is over. The CLA 45 AMG will be out in november of 2013? Really? That is so soon, not that I am complaining but usually for AMG models don't they come out a year later.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well Mercedes origin is in Europe so of course they will get them first. I mean I would be mad if I lived their an people in the U.S. got the CLA first which is manufactured in Germany.
Yup, after all it does take some time to process them, so much work. I think after the ship arrives with them it takes about a few weeks just to process the vehicles making sure everything is good to go before it gets sent to the dealership.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
A couple more months when summer is over. The CLA 45 AMG will be out in november of 2013? Really? That is so soon, not that I am complaining but usually for AMG models don't they come out a year later.
I contacted my local MB dealer and the customer rep said they expect the AMG to arrive in November. I'm with you on the timing of its arrival. I live in the snow belt and I would not want to drive it in the winter. It would kill me to buy it and just watch it sit there because the roads are cover with snow, slush, ice, and salt. I will probably wait until next spring when the 250 4Matic comes out and test drive that before I make the purchase. But I still plan to test drive the 250 and AMG when they arrive later this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts