Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I really don't like the black rims with the chrome lip. The other two options are not bad.

I wonder the sizing is for the CLA and what tires will come with it standard.

The AMG will probably come with some big rims and tires.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
I think 16'' would be too small and look ugly. Plus for a car like this i can't imagine it coming with those. Where are the 19". Looking forward to seeing the AMG rims though. Until then these 5 spokes will be my choice for the Mercedes CLA.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
aren't these the mercedes cla 45 amg wheels?

They are my favorite out of all the cla wheel options you posted. It suits the CLA's design really well and has that classy Mercedes Benz look to it that I love.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think 18" will be the biggest. It's not a very big car so 19" might not fit that well. Plus its just extra weight to slow down the already not very high powered engine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
After seeing what the A45 AMG Edition 1 looked like in this thread compared to the CLA Edition 1, i'm starting to think we should get the wheels off the a class edition one, they just look far better than what our cla edition 1 comes with.

i would even be interested on getting these for a regular non-edition one cla250.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The fender actually looks like it would fit a 19" rim if you wanted.
17" looks too small for my tastes. I do like those edition 1 rims but personally I'd just get aftermarket. Mercedes is going to rip your wallet open for those rims.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We don't know for sure yet but I believe the AMG trim wheels look similar.

I think those are the 45 AMG rims right?

·
Registered
2 Posts
These are the wheels I want!

More photos of rims on the Mercedes CLA off the de website

I'm looking forward to getting the wheels on the TOP picture, if possible. I hope to get the CLA 250 base model. Please tell me I can get these OR the wheels on the RED car at a US auto show...my rims will be 225/45R17 tires.
I've got a hunch these are NOT 17 inch wheels! :)- I believe these wheels along with the 14 spoke wheel on the red car will make the car a LOT CLASSIER! I'm older so I'm not that interested in the "Sport" type wheel.

Please email me asap: [email protected]
Thanks for your time and attention!

·
Registered
257 Posts
From the looks of what is offered there are two different AMG wheels the five star and multi spoke. I like the multi spoke better and in gunmetal or pewter grey.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
So far the known tire sizes of the CLA 17" rim is 225/45R17. Just wanted to share that ;)
Maybe you can help me. I'm older and want wheels shown on the German website. They would be the 14 spoke tire shown as the first car in this thread and the 10 spoke wheel directly under the red car. IF I can get those where and how would they fit the BASIC model of the CLA 250, and most importantly would the wheel size fit the 250? I know that the wheel sizes are the exact same (225/45 R17) but its the wheel (rim size) thats most important. I would assume if the rim sizes were the same it would fit on the base 250.

BTW, I saw a 17 inch 7 spoke wheel on the USA website for MB from a "C class 250 Luxury Sedan. Since this wheel was NOT shown in the 2013 C class brochure I have to assume its from the 2014 C class Lux Sedan. In this case the Tire size is the exact same: 225/45 R17......and the RIM size is shown as "7.5J x 17 ET 47" (whatever that means!) I am hoping that the actual RIM size of the 250 CLA rim size is the same. I do NOT like the rims I've seen thus far. As an older person who is not interested in "sporty" wheels I'm more interested in making the CLA look "classier"; understanding that like beauty "classier" is in the eyes of the beholder. I will try to insert the image here:

Thanks for your time and attention. Any one who cares to respond is appreciated!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
From the looks of what is offered there are two different AMG wheels the five star and multi spoke. I like the multi spoke better and in gunmetal or pewter grey.

it's going to be tough getting these wheels for a decent price, since they are available on the edition one a-class that's sold outside of the U.S.
so if you get them it's going to be brand new and expensive, you really have to love these a lot!

better off getting aftermarket wheels from Vossen, Concavo, HRE, Work, etc great brands great prices too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts