Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mercedes has less than 30,000 miles. It developed a whirring noise in the right front and loud engine noise. I took it to the Fletcher Jones Mercedes Dealership in Newport Beach, CA three different times for them to fix. Their mechanics drove with me and claimed that those noises are normal and blame them on the thread wear of the tires.

After I rotated the tires and showed them that the tires' thread wears are the same, but these noises still occurred distinctively from the right front of the SUV. Yet their mechanics made the same claim after three visits. I then took it to the Laguna Hills Mercedes dealership.
And in one visit, they were able to to diagnose the noise issues which were due to the defective emission control air pump and wheel bearing.

So if you live in Southern California and are looking to buy a Mercedes or
have your Mercedes services, you might want to bypass the Mercedes Fletcher Jones Dealership in Newport Beach, due to their subpar mechanics and unethical services.

·
Your Mercedes CLA Admin
246 Posts
My Mercedes has less than 30,000 miles. It developed a whirring noise in the right front and loud engine noise. I took it to the Fletcher Jones Mercedes Dealership in Newport Beach, CA three different times for them to fix. Their mechanics drove with me and claimed that those noises are normal and blame them on the thread wear of the tires.

After I rotated the tires and showed them that the tires' thread wears are the same, but these noises still occurred distinctively from the right front of the SUV. Yet their mechanics made the same claim after three visits. I then took it to the Laguna Hills Mercedes dealership.
And in one visit, they were able to to diagnose the noise issues which were due to the defective emission control air pump and wheel bearing.

So if you live in Southern California and are looking to buy a Mercedes or
have your Mercedes services, you might want to bypass the Mercedes Fletcher Jones Dealership in Newport Beach, due to their subpar mechanics and unethical services.

What kind of Mercedes was it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts