Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
for a 2.0 it doesn't sound too bad at all, i bet once it's decatted and has a nice aftermarket exhaust that isn't raspy it will sound amazing. just hoping it wont sound like a Honda.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
I hate the sound of it. Kind of reminds me of a Dodge SRT4. Hopefully it is just this rear section that makes it sound like that. What country does Fox operate out of? Does any body know or how much this exhaust would cost for the CLA?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, anyone help me, I am looking for the part number for the rear black mould bumper which can hold the 2 exhausts for the CLA 200 sold in UK
Thanks
Ricardo

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Sounds like a honda with a fart can to me. Not deep enough at all.
You seem to have a particular dislike for Hondas.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Not the Hondas, but particularly Honda owners add to their Hondas...
I'll give you that. I've seen (and heard) some pretty hideous exhausts coming out some Hondas but I've also seen similar monstrosities coming out of other cars, too. They give other Honda owners such as myself a bad name.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'll give you that. I've seen (and heard) some pretty hideous exhausts coming out some Hondas but I've also seen similar monstrosities coming out of other cars, too. They give other Honda owners such as myself a bad name.
I hear ya. Its just that Hondas seem to be the weapon of choice for the majority.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I think the word you were looking for is "ricer". Race inspired cosmetic enhancing reta... well don't want to offend anyone with the last word.
But it is no longer an import only activity.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I think the word you were looking for is "ricer". Race inspired cosmetic enhancing reta... well don't want to offend anyone with the last word.
But it is no longer an import only activity.
You're right. I've seen a "riced up" Cavalier. Horrid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts