Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended the AMG Driving Academy at Road America in Elkhart Lake, WI last week. If you have a chance to do this, you should...

I posted this in the CLA forum at Benzworld.org as well, but thought it would make sense to post it here too. I didn't know this forum even existed until this morning.

While we drove all sorts of AMGs around the track and through different exercises... C63 coupe, SL63, SLK55, E63, CLS63 and of course the SLS AMG... they had a line of cars on display which included a new 2014 GL63, 2014 E63 S Wagon, G63 and even a CLA45 AMG.

I was surprised to see the CLA45, as the new CLA250s aren't due to be in dealer showrooms until the Fall and the CLA45s won't make it to our shores until the first quarter of 2014.

I took a bunch of photos, inside and out... see the article I wrote about the car for the SL Market Letter website by following this link.

The car looked great, unfortunately, it wasn't one of the cars we used during the academy curriculum, but that's not surprising. A very memorable day in my car life, that's for sure.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts