Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
No way. Is it available for people to sit in and inspect? Pictures? I wonder if any of the local MB dealers near me got one.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Who is close to Portland from here? Wish I was closer to go check it out. Will have to wait till a CLA hits one of my local Mercedes dealerships. :(
Today is the last day they'll have it. Then it goes to another dealership.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
If anyone sees it around the east coast area. Let me know.
Where in the east coast are you? I'm in central NJ and I emailed one of the local dealers about it and no reply. I'll see if others are more responsive.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I'm in no rush to get one. As I have mentioned before, I don't need to be the first on my block to get it and I won't get one until I got to test drive all three models (CLA250, CLA45 AMG, CLA250 4Matic). Plus, I want to wait for BMW's and Audi's answer to the AMG to come out and test drive before I make my decision. I'm not 100% sold on the CLA yet.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm in no rush to get one. As I have mentioned before, I don't need to be the first on my block to get it and I won't get one until I got to test drive all three models (CLA250, CLA45 AMG, CLA250 4Matic). Plus, I want to wait for BMW's and Audi's answer to the AMG to come out and test drive before I make my decision. I'm not 100% sold on the CLA yet.
Same here. I am going to wait so I can see and drive each vehicle. Also going to look at the 2014 Volvo S60 T6 AWD and T6 Polestar

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.