Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
No way. Is it available for people to sit in and inspect? Pictures? I wonder if any of the local MB dealers near me got one.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Who is close to Portland from here? Wish I was closer to go check it out. Will have to wait till a CLA hits one of my local Mercedes dealerships. :(
Today is the last day they'll have it. Then it goes to another dealership.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
If anyone sees it around the east coast area. Let me know.
Where in the east coast are you? I'm in central NJ and I emailed one of the local dealers about it and no reply. I'll see if others are more responsive.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Where in the east coast are you? I'm in central NJ and I emailed one of the local dealers about it and no reply. I'll see if others are more responsive.
If you're serious it's better you call them about it, sometimes these sales people are horrible at checking their email. Cars like the CLA will go FAST, calling is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I'm in no rush to get one. As I have mentioned before, I don't need to be the first on my block to get it and I won't get one until I got to test drive all three models (CLA250, CLA45 AMG, CLA250 4Matic). Plus, I want to wait for BMW's and Audi's answer to the AMG to come out and test drive before I make my decision. I'm not 100% sold on the CLA yet.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm in no rush to get one. As I have mentioned before, I don't need to be the first on my block to get it and I won't get one until I got to test drive all three models (CLA250, CLA45 AMG, CLA250 4Matic). Plus, I want to wait for BMW's and Audi's answer to the AMG to come out and test drive before I make my decision. I'm not 100% sold on the CLA yet.
Same here. I am going to wait so I can see and drive each vehicle. Also going to look at the 2014 Volvo S60 T6 AWD and T6 Polestar

1 - 14 of 14 Posts