Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipment Of The Day!

New sponsor for the forum, wanted to introduce ourselves by giving you guys an inside look at the inside look at the day-to-day of GetYourWheels.

We'll keep this thread updated with what we feel are the most interesting sets of wheels that make it out each day!

First, the GetYourWheels showroom

The GetYourWheels Warehouse: we stock over 5,000 wheels so theres a good chance we have what you want!

We also paint each of the wheel weights black, if it's a black/dark wheel. Saves our customers the hassle and there is nothing worse than having some shiny wheel weights on your new matte wheels show up.

A freshly finished set of M590 Bespoke brushed with a gunmetal clear:

A set of Avant Garde M550s waiting for powdercoat

Finally, a set of AG Forged 19x14" F140 in Red Velvet ready for its home on a Z!

We offer:
FREE Shipping
FREE Mounting and Balancing
Powdercoating
3-4 Week Forgestar turnaround times

If you have any questions or inquiries, contact me at [email protected] or 562-219-2525 x303

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AG has released some stunning new 22”, featuring ART flow forming technology for a lighter/stronger wheel!

M580 22x9/10.5 Satin Silver Machined (standard)

M615 22x9/10.5 Gloss Machined Silver (standard)

M615 22x9/10.5 Brushed Frozen Latte (custom)

M652 22x9/10.5 Black Machined (Standard)

All standard finishes are in stock and ready to ship!
Contact me at 562-219-2525 or email [email protected] with any questions!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are some shots of our customer's 996 Turbo running 19x8.5/11 AG M590s in Brushed Champagne, love the nice clean color combo!

Here are my new 19" AG M590's on my 2001 996 TT...from getyourwheels

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are some shots of our customer's Q50 sporting a set of the ART Rotary Forged AG M621s in 19x8.5/9.5 in the standard Brushed Liquid Silver finish

Offsets are custom, so we were able to spec these out for a perfect flush fitment for him!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heres a new one of a kind combo we put together for our customer's E90 M3 sedan, 19" Forgestar CF5Vs in Super Deep Concave all around, we had them custom finished to a Brushed Torquise!

This is the LAST week for Forgestar's yearly sale, get in touch with me at [email protected] to get your order in before its too late!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We've gotten many questions regarding the different options on AG Forged wheels. Such as the Difference between Spec 1/2/3 and standard/concave profiles.
We've finally received this informative breakdown of the different options available

Hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just finished up this install for 19" AG M610 in standard Matte Black on our customer's Model S
It was a direct swap with his OEM Tires and TPMS

I'm really loving the new facelifted front bumpers, very clean!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heres an install from earlier this month, set our customer's B8.5 S4 up with a set of 19x9.5 M590s in Brushed Grigio
Wrapped them up in 255 Michelin PSS tires for a perfect fit with the customer's H&R Springs!
Heres an install from earlier this month, set our customer's B8.5 S4 up with a set of 19x9.5 M590s in Brushed Grigio

Wrapped them up in 255 Michelin PSS tires for a perfect fit with the customer's H&R Springs!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here is a set of the new rotary forged Rohana RFX5 in Matte Black we did for a Jaguar F Type in 20x9/11

Really liking the new style, its aggressive and unique.
It also comes in their Brushed Titanium, as well as gold!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One of our good customers traded his S4 in for a SQ5 so we got him set up with a set of 22x10 AG M615s in a unique custom Gloss Black Center and Polished Barrel 2 Tone finish which we wrapped in some 265 Pirelli Scoripon tires!

1 - 20 of 187 Posts