Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this and it really is a great cause - if you are in the San Diego Area, the Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego are working with a great dealership, Hoehn Motors, to give away a Mercedes CLA ($30k USD value!).

Details here: https://rmhcsd.org/en/list-of-events/car-raffle.html

"Through Oct. 5: Hoehn Motors Mercedes-Benz Car Raffle. Enter the $100 opportunity drawing to win a 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA or $30,000 cash through the Hoehn Motors Mercedes-Benz Raffle benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego. A maximum of 4,000 tickets will be sold. The ticket drawing will be at the charity’s annual gala, ROMP, but the winner need not be present to win. Info: (888) 887-4525 and rmhcsd.org."

I know we'd all love to win a CLA if we don't have one yet (or just to have the money! Purses galore with 30k) so give it a look and support a great charity.

Lisa

·
Registered
507 Posts
Nice find Lisa, that's a great cause.. I've donated to Ronald Mcdonald before.. and not just in buying burgers and fries :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's another one in florida too, central, closer to home!

2013 Mercedes-Benz for Kids Dream Car Giveaway - Children's Home Society of Florida

2013 Mercedes-Benz for Kids Dream Car Giveaway

Help local kids by entering a drawing for a chance to win a 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA. Proceeds from ticket sales go directly to helping kids in Central Florida toward brighter futures.

Tickets are $100 each, or you can buy five tickets and receive your sixth ticket free. Drawing will be Saturday, December 14, 2013 at Mercedes-Benz of Orlando in Maitland at 8:15 p.m. You can purchase tickets online or by visiting participating dealers.

Only 1,500 tickets will be made available for purchase, so buy more than one ticket to increase your chances of winning.

Official rules and regulations

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's fantastic. Excellent find.
Thanks, I hope people participate!

My girlfriend was telling me that Mercedes is on a HUGE push to do charity work with the CLA, hoping it will attract the 30+ audience.. does that sound familiar to anyone? I thought it was great. I'm glad to see a car company giving back.

~Lisa

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Do they have the CLA on display somewhere? :D

It is the grand prize afetr all. I would like to get an eye on the prize before I win it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts