Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sounds like a rally car on the start line! I love it, and the way it gets the power down.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
aftermarket exhaust just to confirm. too loud for me but it would sound great at the track.

btw skip to 2:19 to actually hear the exhaust. the guy is just standing there revving for 2 minutes.

·
Registered
945 Posts
love how it sounds and not too loud for me, would love to do some tunnel runs with this beast especially with that backfire.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
It sounds really hollow rather than deep and muffled if you know what I mean. all those pops is just asking for trouble when your on the streets.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
It sounds really hollow rather than deep and muffled if you know what I mean. all those pops is just asking for trouble when your on the streets.
if by trouble you mean cops... then maybe, lucky for us MB guys we don't get bothered as much as guys in their Honda's when it comes to things like this :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aftermarket exhaust just to confirm. too loud for me but it would sound great at the track.

btw skip to 2:19 to actually hear the exhaust. the guy is just standing there revving for 2 minutes.
It's not an aftermarket exhaust. It's the sports upgrade option. I believe this is a cost option for you guys in the USA. Fitted as standard in Australia and the UK
(as I understand it).

·
Registered
183 Posts
Love the sound of the Sport Exhaust...and it's only a $450 upgrade on the U.S. CLA 45 (option U21).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts