Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my name is george
I am a previous mercedes owner of a glk350 and am looking at and leaning towards the cla 45 as possibly my next vehicle and have come here for information that all other sources lack and that is real life experiences
hopefully once released to the public and more information is released I may make my decision

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
welcome to the forum

have you been looking at any other cars aside from the CLA45 AMG?

You might also want to look into the upcoming Audi S3 sedan and BMW M2 gran coupe.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome George!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have taken a look at the m2 and dont like the fact that it doesnt come in a 4door
but the upcoming s3 looks very nice
im still in the decision process but currently im still sold on this amg
maybe the audi will convince me otherwise

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome CLA_MB!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Orlando area here. I work for
MB of North Orlando, anyone in the market feel free to come by and check out my CLA

The CLA looks very nice in white with the Sports package.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The CLA looks very nice in white with the Sports package.
I wonder how this would look with darked out windows.. I'm tempted to tint mine as dark as the law will allow here, which is:

Windshield Non-reflective tint is allowed along the top of the windshield above the manufacturer's AS-1 line.
Front Side Windows Must allow more than 28% of light in.
Back Side Windows Must allow more than 15% of light in.
Rear Window Must allow more than 15% of light in.

Pretty dark :)

~lisa

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I wonder how this would look with darked out windows.. I'm tempted to tint mine as dark as the law will allow here, which is:

Windshield Non-reflective tint is allowed along the top of the windshield above the manufacturer's AS-1 line.
Front Side Windows Must allow more than 28% of light in.
Back Side Windows Must allow more than 15% of light in.
Rear Window Must allow more than 15% of light in.

Pretty dark :)

~lisa
I'm sure it will look pretty sharp with tinted windows. I'm thnking of tinting the windows, too... but not too dark.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I would like to have the tints around 20% percent all around. My eyes are really sensitive to the sun so that would help and it would keep the leather a bit cooler from what I heard.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I think I would want the tint to be do darker than the tint that came on my wife's SUV. It's dark enough so people can't look in but light enough so I can still see out farely well at night.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts