Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm Jenn. I come from a family with a preference for luxury cars so I'm familiar with quite a few and plan to purchase a white 2014 CLA250 some time in the next 2-3 months.
I'm trying to learn more about how to keep a new car in the best shape possible because due to my current circumstance I will not be keeping my near future car in a garage...eep.
I'd also love to become more of a "car person," and I want to know more about what I'm purchasing... past experiences at the car dealership have not been helpful and most of my questions are answered with a sweeping "it has a sportier feel."

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You landed on the right forum for the help you need. Feel free to ask anything you want, tons of friendly people here that are willing to help including me!

·
Registered
313 Posts
nice, welcome aboard Jenn! see if you can find out which sport in particular they are referring to, first rule salesmen typically have no clue :D

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Welcome, Jenn. We will help as much as we can. I've had my CLA250 for nearly 2 months now with almost 1600 miles so I'm willing to use that wealth of experience (or lack of) to help with any questions you have. Any specific options you're interested in?

·
Registered
118 Posts
welcome! can't go wrong with MB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts