Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have a contact at the Fletcher Jones in Newport in Southern California, a friend of a friend kind of thing. I saw a couple of group buy threads and it seems I was too late to the party. I would like to start a new group and see what kind of deal we can get. Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Working it out

Hey guys, I don't have any numbers yet sorry. It would depend on how big of a pool of people we can get. I am going to meet with my friend today, to hash out the discount for 5 vs 10 vs 15 purchases.

Ill let you know by the end of the day.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i just got back from FJ about an hour ago, i would be very interested in a group buy. please keep me updated

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi,

I am in SoCAL, and I want a CLA 45AMG, so I want to join the group buy. Keep me posted. Thanks.

sent you a pm

i'm willing to talk to my guy at FJ to see if he can hook something up, don't want to steal the OP's group buy but i'm ready to buy

·
Registered
118 Posts
if anyone is interested in a group buy please post here or message me ASAP i'm speaking with the sales manager of FJ Newport beach, currently we have 2 people in the buy, if anyone wants to join please let me know, as for exactly how much of a discount I don't know, that's in discussion but if interested let me know

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm interested - can you also ask your contact at FJ newport beach if they are able to give a discount on a CLA 45
they were a huge disappointment, they e-mailed me telling me they could try to work something out and when I went in to discuss it they basically couldn't deliver. all talk, nothing on paper, I was disappointed.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
So how is the group buy going?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.