Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to purchasing my CLA and put deposit last month. Then I found out a fleet program. Usually a dealer gives you 10% discount on at least 10 cars. Since this is new model, it is difficult to get discount. So I wonder why we get together to negotiate our purchase together. Please let me know how you think.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi guys, as of today i have total of 4 joining this group buy. Three are from other CLA site and one is my friend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
All, I have been in discussions with a dealer in the East Bay, and have some potential good news. Before we firm up on pricing, he needs to know how many committed orders there will be. They're taking a $1000 refundable deposit. If you're interested, PM me and I will share additional details and contact info with you. They currently only have one deposit, so we'll all be one of the first to place our orders.

·
Registered
3 Posts
CRFP, if CLA Lover has got caught up, I can try to facilitate something with the East Bay dealer. I just need to know who all are still interested since we need to provide committed numbers to them to work out a price.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
For sure. You can PM (private message) the members who are interested and see if they are looking at buying still.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
All, I have been in discussions with a dealer in the East Bay, and have some potential good news. Before we firm up on pricing, he needs to know how many committed orders there will be. They're taking a $1000 refundable deposit. If you're interested, PM me and I will share additional details and contact info with you. They currently only have one deposit, so we'll all be one of the first to place our orders.

$1000 refundable deposit is the way to go.

From my experience on forums, a good number of people will say "yes" to a group buy but only a small number of those people are actually serious.

I think there should be a totally new thread for the group buy once it gets the green light. It will make it easier, no need to go through all the fluff in this thread.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
So jealous. I'm on the east cost and I've never heard of such a deal. I'd be all over it if I was in Cali.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts