Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone !.
so i'm new to this site. I have recently bought a 2016 CLA 250. I do not have the options to change the muliticolor ambient lights and/or the 3 different colors ambient lights.I have bought my car from Carmax and I love the fact it comes with the stock amber/yellowish ambient light under the headrest/door handles/dome lights/cup holder/ect however, I want to change all the lights to bright white. I have already switched out the lights in the rear dome lights, trunk, footwells, have installed the MB logo on the front doors,

What i really want to do now is to figure out how to change the ambient lights under the headrest(s) and door handles, cup holder. I also wanted to do the front dome lights as well but i know it has to be desolder/soldered on. Has anyone else replaced the ambient lights under the headrest ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
This instructable shows you how to swap out your ambient console light in your Honda Ridgeline (or similar Honda automobile) with a different color. The factory color in my Ridgeline was amber and I switched it to blue

1 - 2 of 2 Posts