Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 06 Evo MR ready to upgrade to CLA 45 AMG just went to the dealer and they don't have the car available till December 馃槫

Registered
I put in my order for a CLA 45 and the SA submit the order 2 weeks ago and he still haven't receive order confirmation from MB yet.

Registered
Welcome.

It's starting to seem like people that ordered CLA250's are getting a much shorter turn around time than people ordering CLA 45 AMG's. Any reason for this?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got a email from the dealer saying they will have one for test drive in the end of the month lets see how good the car is I will let you guys know what I think if I sale my MR or ill keep it.

Registered
I own a 06 Evo MR ready to upgrade to CLA 45 AMG just went to the dealer and they don't have the car available till December 馃槫

@Kristian4802 That sounds about right for delivery, did you look at putting down a deposit on it, or start negotiating on price?

Joe

Premium Member
I own a 06 Evo MR ready to upgrade to CLA 45 AMG just went to the dealer and they don't have the car available till December ��
Kristian, If you can order now, and get it in Dec., you are unbelievably lucky. I ordered in April. I'm #3 on the list and was told "around March". Where are you located? Please see my signature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts