Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and say I sadly don't own the 45 AMG yet, but it's the plan for the upcoming summer. I look forward to chatting with everyone about this awesome platform.

I'm coming from the EvoX world and the 45AMG is going to be a great jump for that added luxury (and less complaining from the wife about how loud it is inside my car :D)

I am also looking at carrying all the high-end parts that will be released for this platform as we are direct with many of the larger manufacturers (SSP for DCT, Akrapvoic, Meisterschaft, etc.)

Cheers,
Jason
Welcome to DSG Performance

·
Registered
945 Posts
welcome to the forum
good choice on going with the CLA 45 AMG although you don't have one yet.
it's going to be interesting to hear what you have to say seeing how you're coming from an EvoX

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We were out having our weekly sales meeting breakfast today and spotted a nice white 45 AMG. I talked to the owner and we started discussing the drive. Sounds like a really nice transition coming from a high HP EvoX.

I'm really looking forward for all the parts to start coming out. We're already in close discussion with Akrapovic and Meisterschaft. Varis will also be releasing an insane body kit. I love seeing the ultra high-end JDM touch mixed with the luxury. There's no official pictures out yet but we'll have them up as soon as we get them.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey everyone!

I've been gathering up info and all products available for this platform from all our manufacturers. Some really nice stuff on the way :)

Cheers!
Jason

·
Registered
945 Posts
looking forward to seeing your 45 AMG progress. what are the plans? pretty sure its not going to stay stock if you are coming from a high HP EVOX :p
Thats what has me excited about this thread.
The mod bug takes a long time to die out and hard to quit like a bad habit :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats what has me excited about this thread.
The mod bug takes a long time to die out and hard to quit like a bad habit :D
Ah I'll always mod. I'm all about power and function, this car just adds the beauty.

Pretty sure my first few things will be:

Exhaust - Intake - Intercooler - Intercooler Piping - Boost Controller - Tuning - Coilovers - Wheels

Then Round 2 hopefully a stroker kit/forged internals/valvetrain become available. Slap a T3 twin-scroll on this bad-boy with another 1,000rpm revs and make some non-sense powaaaa while still looking pretty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts