Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Larry and I'm new to the forum, found it in a google search while looking up the CLA. Very interested in the car, already have calls into my dealer to see if I can trade up. I currently have an older Acura that I want to get rid of and class it up a bit.

Also can't believe I managed to get the name Benz, how lucky am I!!

Thanks!

Larry

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome aboard benz! Great to have you on board.

What kind of Acura is it, how old?

Joe

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!

It's an Acura TL. I'll post some pictures up when I get some time... after kids go to bed.

Larry

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been taught never to post pics of personal stuff... bad experience with fraud before. But this is exactly like my car:

Minus the date and the grass :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Nice.. would you go for a silver Mercedes too or are you gonna mix it up this time? :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
welcome to the forum, those TL's are awesome V6 sedan's. I just hate how they are FWD. Although the CLA is FWD, it's not much more for the 4matic option and apparently it;s 4matic system doesn't feel FWD biased......you'll love it!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome to the forum, those TL's are awesome V6 sedan's. I just hate how they are FWD. Although the CLA is FWD, it's not much more for the 4matic option and apparently it;s 4matic system doesn't feel FWD biased......you'll love it!!!
Thanks!

I am a fan of Fwd... Not a lot of reason for awd where I am. No cold weather and the roads are generally not slick. So basically a 4matic makes it feel rwd?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts