Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! On April 9th Im going to Germany to pick up my CLA 45 AMG and my dads 91150 Porsche. I seriously so excited for this car! My current car is a 2013 328i. Right now in my family garage I have two 428i's, an A5, a Q5, a 328d (My dad just picked this up from Germany with one of the 428i's). Future cars may include a M4. My dad has a passion for cars and I'm very thankful for the life I have.

The options I have for my CLA 45 AMG are:
Color: Cosmo black
black "red cut" leather package
carbon fiber exterior
red brake calipers,
delimitation of top speed
performance suspension
rear spoiler
AMG performance steering wheel
pano roof, AMG performance seats
19" alloy black wheels
carbon fiber trim
AMG exterior night styling
AMG exhaust

I'll snap some pictures of the CLA 45 AMG in Germany and definitely post them here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet collection! Post pics of all your rides, I'd like to live vicariously through you. Not to be confused with bi-curious. Lol
Thanks! lmao this is my Instagram it has most of the cars. When I was younger I wasnt really into cars so I didnt really take any pics of the other Porsche's we've had like the Panamera and Cayenne, and sadly I didnt get to drive em'. If I find more pictures i'll post them here though!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks! lmao this is my Instagram it has most of the cars. When I was younger I wasnt really into cars so I didnt really take any pics of the other Porsche's we've had like the Panamera and Cayenne, and sadly I didnt get to drive em'. If I find more pictures i'll post them here though!
Hmm I've been into cars since I was a child so something isn't right here. Lol
I'll need to check out the rest of your page when I have more time.

So you develop apps? I've been wanting to get into that but for Android.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hmm I've been into cars since I was a child so something isn't right here. Lol
I'll need to check out the rest of your page when I have more time.

So you develop apps? I've been wanting to get into that but for Android.
Yupp! I havent been able to develop apps in awhile since ive been busy with school and im not gonna lie most of my apps are mediocre (I was ~12-15 years old for most of them) but soon i'll be getting back on the app making business! Hoping to release a new one this summer :D

If you have a Instagram and follow me i'll follow you back! I post pictures of cars I see on the street here in Miami every now and then also!

EDIT: also im not big into android, I tried coding for it once but im too familiar with one screen size rather than a abundance of screen sizes, when Apple introduced the iPhone 5 it was very annoying to fit both screen sizes tbh

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
deciding what color to wrap it in will be tough.
what colors would you go with?
Im not sure yet, if I do get it wrapped it'll either be matte white (although there are way too many white CLA's out there), matte black, or dark matte grey cause mercedes usually look amazing in dark matte grey.

Im also thinking about doing something like the picture below, I would love to get that area on the ?grille? red

What would you suggest?

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yupp! I havent been able to develop apps in awhile since ive been busy with school and im not gonna lie most of my apps are mediocre (I was ~12-15 years old for most of them) but soon i'll be getting back on the app making business! Hoping to release a new one this summer :D

If you have a Instagram and follow me i'll follow you back! I post pictures of cars I see on the street here in Miami every now and then also!

EDIT: also im not big into android, I tried coding for it once but im too familiar with one screen size rather than a abundance of screen sizes, when Apple introduced the iPhone 5 it was very annoying to fit both screen sizes tbh

I don't have an instagram account, twitter or even use Facebook ever lol.

Well I plan on just doing a bunch of games called flappy fish, flappy frog, flappy horse, flappy hippo....
Lol I kid.

Don't know much about programming but plan to take some courses.

Im not sure yet, if I do get it wrapped it'll either be matte white (although there are way too many white CLA's out there), matte black, or dark matte grey cause mercedes usually look amazing in dark matte grey.

Im also thinking about doing something like the picture below, I would love to get that area on the ?grille? red

What would you suggest?
Go with matte grey since white and black is everywhere. Even though I don't think they're played out. And yes, the red in the grill looks nice and would go well if you have the red calipers.

I'd love to do a matte orange. Not like the Orange that's probably coming to mind though. Unfortunately Google images didn't have any good examples. I'll have to dig through my hard drive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahaha I wish I was one of the people that came out with that app right after him! Everyone is making bank on flappy bird!!! I learned programming just from reading a lot of Apress books on iOS, check them out they're pretty good.

And would it be like a dark orange? I like orange on M3's but not sure about Mercedes's

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'll check it out, thanks.

It is a darker Orange. Seen it on a mustang at Barrett Jackson one time and looked awesome. Must have been the wrap because mustangs are hideous!
I get bored quick so I'm sure I'd switch to white then black, then...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts