Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a new member and have always been a BMW enthusiast. I have driven an M3, M coupe, 5-series, and many 3-series vehicles. My wife has a C-class MB and it's a great drive, but not fun enough for me.

I am very interested in the CLA 45 AMG which may become my first MB after a long succession of BMWs.

I have always driven a stick and AWD. Summer/winter wheels. It's getting harder to find fun cars with AWD & stick, so I may have to embrace dual clutch.

So it would likely be the CLA 45 AMG for me, so far it looks better than the Audis. Unless maybe an RS3 comes to the US.

I am looking forward to reading your posts.

momar

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome momar!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Have you seen the new BMW M4? and the upcoming BMW M3? Even info about the new BMW M2?

Before leaving BMW, I think you should look into those if you haven't already. As much as a MB fan I am, I think those new BMW M cars are amazing!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Eventually there will be a bmw 2M down the road. You can take a look at the 2 series as well for comparison. That is the only other car that could compare to the CLA the way I think about it. The A3's subtle design just doesn't cut it for me.

Welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts