Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, looking forward to gaining more info on the CLA45. Currently in a 2011 B8S4 APR STG 2. My car goes back May'14 so I will be ordering this Dec/Jan.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hello, looking forward to gaining more info on the CLA45. Currently in a 2011 B8S4 APR STG 2. My car goes back May'14 so I will be ordering this Dec/Jan.
Welcome milazzo!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'm going to look at the new M3 if it debuts before May'14. The next generation S4 isn't even announced yet, so that is what has me looking at the CLA45 and the M3. How about yourself?

·
Registered
166 Posts
So your just sticking with the sedans right. Do you have any pictures of your B8S4 to share?

The CLA 45 AMG will be a great car I think especially if you enjoy forced induction.

Welcome.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Thanks. I'm going to look at the new M3 if it debuts before May'14. The next generation S4 isn't even announced yet, so that is what has me looking at the CLA45 and the M3. How about yourself?
You're lucky since the new M3 is in it's final stages of testing and we're getting to that time of the year where all the big car shows happen and the M3 should be out by then along with all the official pictures, video's and info you could want about it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
So your just sticking with the sedans right. Do you have any pictures of your B8S4 to share?

The CLA 45 AMG will be a great car I think especially if you enjoy forced induction.

Welcome.
Thanks Wild. How do I upload pictures, not good with computers, except for surfing the forums. Yes sticking with sedans.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're lucky since the new M3 is in it's final stages of testing and we're getting to that time of the year where all the big car shows happen and the M3 should be out by then along with all the official pictures, video's and info you could want about it.
Exactly, timing is everything. My goal is to try every brands (S,RS,AMG,M) line.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Thanks Wild. How do I upload pictures, not good with computers, except for surfing the forums. Yes sticking with sedans.
you can either upload photo's as an attachment when making a post, just click on the paper clip button above where you enter the body of your post, the rest is self explanatory

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you can either upload photo's as an attachment when making a post, just click on the paper clip button above where you enter the body of your post, the rest is self explanatory
The self explanatory is killing me lol. Computer illiterate. I uploaded to my album if somebody wants to put them in this thread that's fine. I copied url but only square box with ? show's up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts