Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which of these screams "real estate agent ready to sell" ... ie which do you prefer?

Choice #1:

Choice #2:

Lisa^^

·
Registered
1 Posts
I say Northern Lights Violet

It's perty and surely would be the only one in town...well, you are in Miami, so....

If you keep it long enough, resale shouldn't hurt much, if at all.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I say Northern Lights Violet

It's perty and surely would be the only one in town...well, you are in Miami, so....

If you keep it long enough, resale shouldn't hurt much, if at all.
Ok so +1 for violet. Anyone else?

·
Registered
118 Posts
for a realtor i would say black, it's a more neutral color, not saying that any customers would not go through you just because of your car color though lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for a realtor i would say black, it's a more neutral color, not saying that any customers would not go through you just because of your car color though lol
Well, here people are pretty superficial.. I do want to be able to park in the driveway of an open house and for it to look amazing. Black is very, very, very, very, very hot down here in the sun.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Go with NLV. It stands out among a sea of silver, grey and black, yet it still is elegant and somewhat formal for the evening.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
What's the logic behind purple in resale value?
Demand dictates price. If no body wants a color then there's no demand for it so the price will go down. On that theory, how many people do you know would buy a purple car?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Demand dictates price. If no body wants a color then there's no demand for it so the price will go down. On that theory, how many people do you know would buy a purple car?
I just don't believe there's much evidence to reflect such a demand. I think in this case specifically, I think the color is/will be currently extremely well regarded and in demand (especially based on my own personal experience) but it depends on the car and the tone of the color.

The problem is with hues and saturation attributed to "purple". I mean, how many purple cars are even out there? This isn't the bright, plum purple color a la Dodge Challenger which can be considered tacky and cheap. It's unfortunate that most analysts will group that in with any other purples where I think personally, deep purple colors like Malbec Black and Northern Lights Violet should fall under the Black car category quite frankly.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I would put my wife in the fancy red, whatever that is called.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I kept going back and forth between the Red and the Northern Lights violet

However, I think I want to settle on the Universe Blue.

I like to stand out and after seeing this photo, I think I've made up my mind:

·
Registered
35 Posts
White with the (black glass) sunroof. Perfect for FL, and almost a convertible. I think it looks the most expensive, except maybe the mat silver, which most of us will never see.

·
Registered
507 Posts
White with the (black glass) sunroof. Perfect for FL, and almost a convertible. I think it looks the most expensive, except maybe the mat silver, which most of us will never see.
Given the heat that makes sense. Plus, isn't white the most desirable resale color? Or is that only with Minivans? :)

Joe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts