Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Hey guys new to Mercedes but not new to modding cars

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  CLAJoe 
#1 ·
Hey guys! My name is Nate and I am just a couple months shy of 21. I have been selling cars since I was 18 and I currently sell VWs for an auto group that has Mercedes and a few other high end brands.

I was browsing our Mercedes inventory for a customer when I saw an ad for the CLA and I must say I am in love with the car. I have owned VWs my whole life and I can I currently have a Stone White Neon SRT-4 with around 450 horsepower. Now I love the car to death but let me be the first to say it looks like a neon, it rattles like a neon so it is still a neon.

I am looking to get into the Mercedes game and I am still not sure which CLA model I am looking to get but I just need something with a little more class. I have worked hard to get where I am so why not!?

I will have a ton of questions for you guys because I am entirely new to the Mercedes game and no one in my family has ever been financially secure enough to even look at a Mercedes so I am excited to be blessed enough to say I can get one.

I will be selling the SRT to a military buddy when my dealership finally gets the CLA in and I will be doing an employee lease on with intentions of buying out the car. I plan to slam it put a nice set of wheels on it and perhaps minor bolt ons!

See less See more
#2 ·
Assuming you live in the U.S. all we are getting for now is the Mercedes CLA250 and CLA45 AMG, there will be a big price difference on both so that should already help you out on deciding which model to buy!

Pretty awesome you started selling cars at the age of 18, at 18 a lot of people were working at McDonalds!

#3 ·
Nice to hear your decision to go with the more classy and mature CLA. I think we all come to point when we realize that it would be best to move past the boy racer stage.

Those were fun cars, one of my friends had the same thing the SRT was a quick beast but had some issues here and there that he got tired of looking after.

We'll hopefully you get an employee discount. I can;t wait to see the first stanced out Mercedes CLA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.