Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my CLA 250 with the sports package, heated seats and panoramic su roof on Monday. ETA is the first week of June. I've driven Acuras since 05' and am super excited about my new CLA 250.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on putting through an order!.
What acura's have you driven in the past?
What made you decide to go with the CLA?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was planning to buy a RDX, but my dealer was very reluctant to take my '11 TSX back before my lease expired. So, it gave me time to look around. I always buy Acuras becuase I like their lease program($1500 in excess wear etc), but since I buying this time and they've cut the excess wear in half, I decided to try something new. I drove the CLA on Sat and fell in love. Closed the deal on Monday! Expected delivery is the first wk of June.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I decided to buy because I can put a significant down payment down and would like to be payment free in about 3 yrs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats Butterfly.

I'm curious. What region do you live? I'm in the USA and as far as I know ETA is late summer for any recent orders due to the demand (unless a dealer is using an existing allocation).

·
Your Mercedes CLA Admin
246 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the site and can't wait for pics.

I used to rock a 1995 Milano Red Acura Legend LS, identical to the one pictured below except I had wing delete and the fogs. One of the best cars I ever owned.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the site and can't wait for pics.

I used to rock a 1995 Milano Red Acura Legend LS, identical to the one pictured below except I had wing delete and the fogs. One of the best cars I ever owned.
I loved that car. A friend of mine had one in the same color with a 6-speed manual. That car was smooth and powerful. He had the rear wing.

Reactions: Administrator

·
Your Mercedes CLA Admin
246 Posts
I loved that car. A friend of mine had one in the same color with a 6-speed manual. That car was smooth and powerful. He had the rear wing.
Yeah - I loved dropping those rear 1/4 windows down and looking like a Bauss. I think I had to 12"s in the trunk bumping Master P at all times while in college.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts