Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!! My name is Lisa, I love all Mercedes, ever since my dad got a 1957 gull wing when I was in high school. I've never owned one though! I've been considering a Benz of my own, that or a bmw320i! I'm into real estate in Florida and just finished school, and I really don't know much about cars, so hoping you can all give me some advice here, and help a girl out. :p

Lisa

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Get the CLA.

BMWs are for douchebags.

just kidding <3 you bmw drivers.

Oh sure.. show me a pic of hot guys with shirts off.. now I really want the BMW. Do they come with the car? :eek:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Lisa, welcome to the forum. I bet the CLA's image will prove to be a nice asset in your field.

A young woman with a Mercedes-Benz in sunny Florida. Sounds like the life, Lisa! :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lisa, welcome to the forum. I bet the CLA's image will prove to be a nice asset in your field.

A young woman with a Mercedes-Benz in sunny Florida. Sounds like the life, Lisa! :D
Well.. hopefully a Mercedes soon... I don't have one yet! I'd rather not say what I have right now, it's kind of .. well, sad. But it starts with a M and ends with an A and has 5 letters. And is slow. And pathetic.

Blonde in a Mercedes too, go figure.. gotta get something this girl will enjoy! Thanks for the welcome guys!!!

:p

Lisa

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Hey Lizzie!

A bmw 320i? why would you even consider that. Bmws are for posers. Stick with the CLA if you have that one in mind. I promise it will be worth your while. ;)

Welcome to the forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts