Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm in Atl and just put down my hard earned cash for the CLA Launch Edition! :D This will be my fourth Mercedes but I'm most excited about this one and haven't been this excited about a car since I was 16 years old and got my first ride :).

I also own a 4-Door Jeep Rubicon (Black) that has been customized as well. Love my jeep!!!

I'll be getting rid of my 5-series BMW for the CLA (gasp!). Yep, I think BMWs are great cars but I'm kinda tired of them and I think the CLA simply kills with its looks, specs, and price point. I also looked at Audi A4 and the new Volvo S60 2014 (really nice actually). I test drove a CLA finally last Saturday and was trying to make up my mind until I saw the CLA Launch Edition today and put my deposit down within a blink of an eye. Couldn't be happier and can't wait to see it finally!

Feel free to reach out to me if you like and I look forward to being a part of this wonderful community!!

VIVA CLA!!!:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
welcome and congrats! what 5 series r u coming from? can't imagine a f10, so i'm guessing e60?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome Virgo :)

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
welcome and congrats! what 5 series r u coming from? can't imagine a f10, so i'm guessing e60?
Hey those E60 s are freakin nice too Love the v10 scream from them. Such a beast. The F10 has an updated look that is growing on me though.

Welcome to the forum virgo! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:DThanks everyone!!! My BMW 5 series is a 530i. Good car, but I've almost 200k on it, and it has done well for me. I've also had a limited edition MB SLK230 back in the day when it first came out, M-class, and E350 (few years ago; still have it, gave it to a relative) and can't say anything bad about any of them. We've been having great weather down here in Atlanta so this is prime time for my jeep! I really should post a pic of it and my CLA side by side when it finally comes in!:D

·
Registered
507 Posts
:DThanks everyone!!! My BMW 5 series is a 530i. Good car, but I've almost 200k on it, and it has done well for me. I've also had a limited edition MB SLK230 back in the day when it first came out, M-class, and E350 (few years ago; still have it, gave it to a relative) and can't say anything bad about any of them. We've been having great weather down here in Atlanta so this is prime time for my jeep! I really should post a pic of it and my CLA side by side when it finally comes in!:D
200k, nice, grab a photo of the odometer and paste it up, I'd like to see that.

I used to have a Mercedes ML320 that had 150k on it, it ran okay. Had a great glove box that always opened up and wouldn't stay closed, and I had the cluster die it on once. Otherwise, drank fuel like crazy and was a bit slow, but I called her "old reliable".

Joe

·
Registered
945 Posts
welcome to the forum
i'm also a Jeep fan, actually I love just about any car as long as it's built right and has a real purpose. lets see some pictures of it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts