Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. Currently looking into a CLA 250 to replace my 2011 GTI which my lease on is up in January.

Looking forward to hopefully getting into a CLA in the future and sharing my experiences along the way.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
118 Posts
welcome welcome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got back from the dealer and agreed to a lease on a Cirrus White CLA 250! Delivery will be Monday (dealer is having an 'open haus' Saturday where they give you an extra $500 off for signing a card or something).

The CLA has the Premium package, Xenons, Nav, Panorama roof, and Blind Spot Monitoring.

This is going to be the longest week of my life....

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Just got back from the dealer and agreed to a lease on a Cirrus White CLA 250! Delivery will be Monday (dealer is having an 'open haus' Saturday where they give you an extra $500 off for signing a card or something).

The CLA has the Premium package, Xenons, Nav, Panorama roof, and Blind Spot Monitoring.

This is going to be the longest week of my life....
Congratulations. Pics please.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was only able to grab a quick pic before heading back to work. But trust me there will be plenty more when I take delivery on Monday

IMG_0782.jpg

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Cool. If you don't mind me asking, what is the sticker prics with all those options?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. White always goes well with any mercedes. Nice panaramic roof ;)

You better keep yourself busy the wait is gonna kill you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MSRP is $36,805 for all those options.

Also, the dealer said he can put the sport grill on without the entire sport package for $800 but I decided against that for now.

·
Registered
945 Posts
MSRP is $36,805 for all those options.

Also, the dealer said he can put the sport grill on without the entire sport package for $800 but I decided against that for now.
Why did you pass on the sport grille? I would have gone for it, better overall look in the end.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree the sport grill looks better overall but for close to a grand for a big piece of plastic, just really didn't seem worth it at this point. I still think the front looks plenty good on its own with the HID's up there.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I agree the sport grill looks better overall but for close to a grand for a big piece of plastic, just really didn't seem worth it at this point. I still think the front looks plenty good on its own with the HID's up there.
I agree. I bet by next year you'll find it on eBay for a lot less.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree. I bet by next year you'll find it on eBay for a lot less.
Kinda what I was thinking. If I could find something reasonable id jump on it. Just not for 800. I may as we'll pay the extra 1500 then and get the rest of the sport package then.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Kinda what I was thinking. If I could find something reasonable id jump on it. Just not for 800. I may as we'll pay the extra 1500 then and get the rest of the sport package then.
Very true. A piece of plastic with the chrome tips isn't worth $800.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in Cinti too, got mine in late Sept. I have not seen any others on the road yet. You can see pics of mine in the pic area if you like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts