Mercedes CLA Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Well after my holiday I did phone Mercedes , As they asked me to do about taking out a CLA . well I had the car for 2 days free of charge I think it was like a try before you buy situation took the car back today unfortunately they had sold the 220 and only had the 180 manual , But loved the car but then I knew I would fantastic looking car inside and out I would say if you are used to a automatic don't go back to a manual that was the only bad bit
I did about 400 hundred miles in the 2 days and was great, nice colour mountain grey I think it would be the colour I would choose or maybe white

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well after my holiday I did phone Mercedes , As they asked me to do about taking out a CLA . well I had the car for 2 days free of charge I think it was like a try before you buy situation took the car back today unfortunately they had sold the 220 and only had the 180 manual , But loved the car but then I knew I would fantastic looking car inside and out I would say if you are used to a automatic don't go back to a manual that was the only bad bit
I did about 400 hundred miles in the 2 days and was great, nice colour mountain grey I think it would be the colour I would choose or maybe white

Awesome how your dealership let you keep it for a couple of days! Are you a good customer of their's or is this a usually practice they do, giving customers cars to test for a couple days?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Awesome how your dealership let you keep it for a couple of days! Are you a good customer of their's or is this a usually practice they do, giving customers cars to test for a couple days?
Hi benzfan
Well I do get on very well with the people at my dealership , and when I said ( I didn't know you did this sort of thing ) she said we don't do this for everyone . I have bought my last two Mercedes there so maybe that helped , but the CLA is becoming my favorite car at the moment even thou it was the 180 and not the 220 which they had sold a few days earlier they are the only two models we get in the UK at the moment some new models are coming in September they told me the 180 manual, In September we will get a180 automatic

21 - 28 of 28 Posts