Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Hi from UK

10K views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  Jonnymerc 
#1 ·
Hi my name is John I live in the UK and like all of you love the CLA which will be my next car ,In the UK we can only get the 180 petrol or the 220 diesel at the moment

I currently drive a C CLASS 125 edition which is now 2 years old I have had from new it's my 2nd merc

It's been very interesting on this forum reading all your thoughts on the CLA

Kind regards John ( jonnymerc ) :)

#9 ·
Every petrol station in the UK sells diesel Joe diesel cars are very popular in the UK not to sure on price I have never had a diesel always petrol

I think petrol and diesel prices are pretty much the same in the UK now just a few years ago diesel was always much cheaper than petrol

#10 ·
Lucky you.. a lot of stations around here don't offer diesel, so it's hard to get.. although it is becoming more common!

What color were you thinking for your CLA?

#11 ·
I had my C CLASS serviced 2 weeks ago , just happened to ask the sales woman do you have the new CLA

She went off to find out after a while she came back yes we have the 2 models round the back do you want to have a look

I said you bet , they were both in mountain grey the 220 AMG SPORT. Looked fantastic with the black and silver AMG wheels

So to answer your question Joe mountain grey

#19 ·
True, true....

Well, it's great to have ou aboard! When are you thinking of going to the dealership, we'd love pics of the vehicle (not the woman!) speaking for myself of course.

Joe

#20 ·
The end of July Joe , maybe start of August I work at a school as a caretaker I don't know if you call them that in the US but they break up at the end of July for the school holdays so will be on holiday myself for 4 weeks so will pick a day then

But will take plenty of pictures and put some on this forum and make you all jealous lol :)

#26 · (Edited)
Well after my holiday I did phone Mercedes , As they asked me to do about taking out a CLA . well I had the car for 2 days free of charge I think it was like a try before you buy situation took the car back today unfortunately they had sold the 220 and only had the 180 manual , But loved the car but then I knew I would fantastic looking car inside and out I would say if you are used to a automatic don't go back to a manual that was the only bad bit
I did about 400 hundred miles in the 2 days and was great, nice colour mountain grey I think it would be the colour I would choose or maybe white

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.