Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Just joined (obviously)! Also just put down my deposit on a CLA45! First AMG, first Mercedes. Was going for the C63 but given my commute was hesitant to pay for that much gas and tires. And lo and behold the CLA45 shows up! I'm #2 in line at my local dealership, but who knows what that actually means. Anyways, nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
118 Posts
welcome!! congrats on the new purchase

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome sleepyhead! And ironically that's how I feel this morning!!

Joe

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys. I can tell you I feel sleepy today too, waking up to a typical Pacific Northwest autumn morning of rain.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Good choice in choosing the CLA 45 AMG instead of the AMG. You still get power and it still sips rather than chugs like the v8 in the c63.

Welcome! ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yay!

:)Welcome!! I also just joined and slapped my cash down on the Launch Edition that should arrive any day. When you do get yours, please post some pics! Always great to see those gorgeous car photos:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
:)Welcome!! I also just joined and slapped my cash down on the Launch Edition that should arrive any day. When you do get yours, please post some pics! Always great to see those gorgeous car photos:D
Just curious, what was the deposit like on your CLA?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Is that really the minimum amount you would have to put down for deposit on a CLA 45 AMG?
Yeah. And two of the dealers (I didn't ask the third one) said that if the car actually arrived in the dealer and I said I didn't want it I could get a 100% refund. They said because they would have no trouble selling the car. They took credit cards too so it helped build up some rewards.
thats a lot but still fair enough for a car like this. do you know if this deposit is inline with other cars priced like it?
M3, C63, RS4 were in line with that, though I'm not sure I would call them in line with a CLA45. After all, it really is just an A-class.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts