Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
700, just 700 Edition 1 CLA's are allocated for North America, with 300 dealers scattered across the US alone, good luck getting you're hands on one. Most have either been pre sold or sold within 24-48 hrs of arrival.

Although I think we do have one member here with an Edition 1....

·
Registered
945 Posts
Make that 2!
Sweet! Someone should get an official "who bought an edition 1 CLA" thread going just to see how many of that 700 we have lurking this forum :D

it would be idea of an edition one owner like yourself would do the honors of creating the thread!

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
well i'd assume you aren't tinting the car. that you are bringing it someone else to tint it

how much does it cost?

why 3M ceramic?

Are they removing your door panels?

laser cut or hand cut?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, someone else is doing it.

$250

They offered 3M Fx Premium and Ceramic and I went with Ceramic. I read there was more heat reduction.

They only remove door panels if they need to.

Hand cut.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got my Edition 1 a week ago & i'm telling you guys it far exceeds my expectations!! I believe I have the only one in Indianapolis at this time. there is one other one sold in the state.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I brought my Edition 1 home yesterday. I agree with Tree, way more than I hoped for all around. I love the AMG wheels. As far as I know, its the only one my dealer (Boise, Idaho), was allotted.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Just picked it up last week, engine is a little noisy but the car is gorgeous, and you get a lot for your money.
Where you NJ are you? I hope you didn't buy the one I was eyeing.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Central NJ , if you were eyeing one its gone probably, this was one of 2 the dealer got .and they get scoped up quick .
Not Morristown, is it? There's also one at Open Road Mercedes in Bridgewater... unless you got that one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
:DI got mine on Saturday! Couldn't be happier!! It's AMAZING!!! Love the AMG wheels. Getting a few things done to the car and will post pics after it's all finished!!! LOVE MY EDITION 1!!!:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
:DI got mine on Saturday! Couldn't be happier!! It's AMAZING!!! Love the AMG wheels. Getting a few things done to the car and will post pics after it's all finished!!! LOVE MY EDITION 1!!!:D
Congrats! Those instrument cluster bezels are beautiful. Got to love the little things MB does on even one of the cheapest MB's someone can buy

1 - 20 of 69 Posts