Mercedes CLA Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just got off the phone with a dealer about the Edition 1 they have on their lot. They're offering it to me for what they say is their invoice price at $39,600.

Based on what you guys are saying that sounds pretty good, but still kinda blowing up my budget.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Just got off the phone with a dealer about the Edition 1 they have on their lot. They're offering it to me for what they say is their invoice price at $39,600.

Based on what you guys are saying that sounds pretty good, but still kinda blowing up my budget.
That sounds like a great deal. I would take it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
183 Posts
What did you guys end up paying for the Edition 1 by the way?
Sticker less 7% plus $1,000 off from MB Guest and MBCCA certificates. Plus got illuminated star, black center caps, 2 year service, and mounting/balancing for winter tires.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Sticker less 7% plus $1,000 off from MB Guest and MBCCA certificates. Plus got illuminated star, black center caps, 2 year service, and mounting/balancing for winter tires.
Wow, you've got some mad negotiation skills. I need you to negotiate my next purchase.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wow, you've got some mad negotiation skills. I need you to negotiate my next purchase.
Sure, I would be happy to help anyone with a purchase negotiation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a CLA45 AMG Edition 1 showing up in May/June. Or is this thread for CLA Edition 1's only.

Toronto On. Canada.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts