Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CLA Project part 3 of 4

If you guys have been following up with the CLA Project, this is the newest part where they attempt to shoot a commercial in busy downtown New York...Without a permit! So when all fails you have to improvise. This is what took place...

Can you get enough salt?! :D

·
Registered
945 Posts
filming a car commercial in the big apple without a permit, especially in the most busy part of NY....THAT will be very interesting to see. A lot of drama I bet haha

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats more interesting is the location they picked afterwards to do the shoot.

the model is hot ;)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Whats more interesting is the location they picked afterwards to do the shoot.

the model is hot ;)
That's crazy, it's probably somewhere in alaska or even the most northern area's of canada where no one lives lol. Seems like they also tried to do a passenger reaction video for the commercial with that model which reminds me of video's like these....

:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very interesting, An unorthodox MB commercial. You can really see where mercedes is trying to go with this. well it all makes sense though. I think they gave it to the right person to do. Can't wait for the final part 4.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I feel bad for the CLA :(

He put it through a Touch Full car wash and then drove through the salt glades. OMFG!

That is a huge sacrifice. Poor CLA I hope he gets a better owner.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am surprised how in the middle of downtown new york no cop had approached them asking for a permit. Lucky I guess but you would be insane to try and do that with out getting run over by a yellow cabbie.

As for the end of the video, brilliant. He might as well just of drove it through a tornado full of rocks.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's crazy, it's probably somewhere in alaska or even the most northern area's of canada where no one lives lol. Seems like they also tried to do a passenger reaction video for the commercial with that model which reminds me of video's like these....

Sexy Jenni in a 1250whp Underground Racing Lamborghini - YouTube

Well from what it seems this is just the behind the scenes video. They didn't show much of the model. I guess it has to do with the completion of part 4. Probably released around the time the CLA becomes available for purchase.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well from what it seems this is just the behind the scenes video. They didn't show much of the model. I guess it has to do with the completion of part 4. Probably released around the time the CLA becomes available for purchase.
thats what i thought
seems like they were just having fun...messing around.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I feel bad for the CLA :(

He put it through a Touch Full car wash and then drove through the salt glades. OMFG!

That is a huge sacrifice. Poor CLA I hope he gets a better owner.

glad to know I'm not the only person to think of this.

poor car..

that is going to be one scratched and rusty CLA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts