Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought My CLA on 9-25-14. It has about 2.,700 miles on it now.

I must say, it is beautiful, it turns heads looks really really good in Cirrus White, with Premium Package, Sport Package, Panorama Sunroof, Bi-Xenon Headlights and LED Tail Lamps. I have pics on this site. It is so nice looking it was the inside show room model for the dealership I bought it from. I had to pay MSRP and was on a waiting list to get it.

Problem is I am finding it a bit too small for my taste. I Had owned a BMW 525i for last 10 years. Everything else about it is fantastic.

I paid just over $41,000 for it with all those options. I may be willing to sell it at around a $2,000 dollar loss if anyone is interested. Thats not bad for a BRAND NEW CLA with great options and no waiting.

Let me know if you are interested in talking

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello,
Saw your post and FYI, your going to have a hard time selling it for that price, How did you pay 41,000 on it? are you including taxes? Anybody can price out that configuration for 37,655 Factory Brand New, and get Discount down to 35,000 brand new.
You have 2700 miles on it and now is considered a used car, Sorry but If your going to even come close to selling it in this stage of the game, your looking @ about 32,000-33,000. sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the depreciation is going to kill you now.
Good luck to you,
D~

Reactions: coco222

·
Registered
49 Posts
Your best bet will be trading it in for a bigger MB at a dealer ship. Complain about the CLA to them and they might help you out a bit because they can sell it as CPO and may want to keep you a happy MB customer.

Reactions: dbtk
1 - 8 of 8 Posts