Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if once you test drive the CLA and attempt to hammer out all the finicky finance bits you decide the baby benz isn't for you whats your backup?

I've seen the A3 sedan thrown around in a couple threads so far but im convinced like the rest of Audis cars it is completely sterile and sexless...

The CLA has been designed aesthetically well enough but it takes more than a pretty face to seperate me from my funds ;)

I'm really considering the 2 series GC, only problem the 2 series GC wont be released until this time 2014....

Anyways, what else is on your shopping list and why?

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
2 series gran coupe is one car im really looking forward to, even a used BMW M3 sedan would be sweet

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
2 series gran coupe is one car im really looking forward to, even a used BMW M3 sedan would be sweet
The 2 series is another vehicle I have been keeping my eyes on. I saw the 2 series gran coupe rendering the other day and it looks promising ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was thinking about going with the Nissan 370Z if I decide against the CLA. It is around the same price when buying in the US and it looks nice even if it isn't wearing a luxury badge.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I believe they are updating the 370z so maybe you should wait around. It hasn't really changed much for the past few years.

@ kristian

I'd save for that GTR :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts