Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody
I just wanted to post some pics of my E1. Any guess about the front license plate? PLEASE, let me know what you think

This is what you can see
Summer tires: 18" AMG multispoke black
Winter wheels: Momo Revenge
Winter tires: Blizzack LM 32. (look much better than the 60's)
Window tinting by Ziebart
AMG door pins

What you can't see: Drone remote start with phone app:
Replaces most of the functions of the MBrace at a much better price!

I've been thinking about a yellow/green line like the one in the seats, in the front lip but I have not decided yet...

Here it is!

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Silver arrow?

Looks very nice Gap. I'm happy to hear there's a solution for the remote start. Was surprised it didn't come with push button.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looking good. I like the rims you've chosen and I think that a touch of color in the front lip would look nice. Be sure to update us with photos if you end up doing it.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Winter tires: Blizzack LM 32. (look much better than the 60's)
the LM 32's are nice but they're not run flats. If I didn't care about run flat then I would have gone with the 32's but with the amount of pot holes we get and my long commutes to work I went with the 60's for their run flat properties. Sometimes I buy for looks but there are times when I actually do buy for function.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Silver arrow?

Looks very nice Gap. I'm happy to hear there's a solution for the remote start. Was surprised it didn't come with push button.
Silver arrow is right! The remote start works fine. I overpay a lot I think u can negotiate and get it maybe for 800 max?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how do you like the DRONE?

Been thinking about getting one

Amg4matic: love the drone, I'm in the trial version so I do not have all the functions. So far in two occasions it did not start and I'm almost sure that I did get the confirmation too late so it makes me think it was a network issue

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking good. I like the rims you've chosen and I think that a touch of color in the front lip would look nice. Be sure to update us with photos if you end up doing it.
Tnx Zeus. I'm asking around to see how this can be done. I will then, lift the license plate

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
the LM 32's are nice but they're not run flats. If I didn't care about run flat then I would have gone with the 32's but with the amount of pot holes we get and my long commutes to work I went with the 60's for their run flat properties. Sometimes I buy for looks but there are times when I actually do buy for function.
Yes , for a while I had that concern then I realized that MB has concierge and rode side assistance, my insurance provides it as well, and my phone too! At leas one of them has to work

From the performance point of view, I've had about 80% of days with ice /snow this winter. They have been EXCELLENT I'm assuming the 60s would be the same

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like the rims a lot. Do u guys think should keep them and just change the tires or go back to the black amg's

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like the rims a lot. Do u guys think should keep them and just change the tires or go back to the black amg's
Personally I love the MOMOs and would swap tires in spring. They seem to sit more flush. What is the rim width and offset?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zilla sorry I don't remember the off set. I think the width is 8.5
Bartola the RS is a drone and I believe they only have one model compatible with the CLA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts