Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it is August, and we can start ordering, is there a newer and more accurate guide than the one full of "tbd"s and ambiguities about options and packages that we have been using for the last couple of months?

·
Registered
31 Posts
When I ordered the car my sales rep mentioned that he will email it to me. I can tell you this that the current order guide isn't 100% correct.

·
Registered
507 Posts
When I ordered the car my sales rep mentioned that he will email it to me. I can tell you this that the current order guide isn't 100% correct.
Did he say what was adjusted/incorrect.. and if you have it, feel free to pass it along, we'll post it up!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did he say what was adjusted/incorrect.. and if you have it, feel free to pass it along, we'll post it up!
Yes the AMG Drivers Package doesn't include the 19in black wheels as mentioned in the current order guide you have posted up. I will get up here as soon as I receive it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes the AMG Drivers Package doesn't include the 19in black wheels as mentioned in the current order guide you have posted up. I will get up here as soon as I receive it.
I just received the US order guide. PM me if anyone has questions about options etc...

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
$850. I spoke with my dealer and found out that the wheels might actually be included in the AMG Drives Package. Won't know till the order gets finalized on there end.
$850 isn't too bad at all if thats just for the wheels. If it is I can see guys that own older MB's buy these for them if they decide it's suitable

·
Registered
6 Posts
$850 isn't too bad at all if thats just for the wheels. If it is I can see guys that own older MB's buy these for them if they decide it's suitable
Remember that the $850 is for an upgrade. To buy them outright with tires would, I suspect, cost is the $3,000-4,000 range.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts