Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well its the A45 AMG interior but I think it is safe to say the CLA 45 AMG will be similar.

Will the CLA45 AMG have that faux carbon fiber?!

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more photos of the interior

red rings around the vents?

the instrument panel / cluster looks nice

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very impressed once again. Loving the used of red on the interior, they used red a lot but definitely not an over kill.

this picture shows the best combo of red's

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks very similar to the A45 AMG interior. Except the seats don't look as hardcore. The carbon trim is real carbon fiber and the seat belts are red haha.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks very similar to the A45 AMG interior. Except the seats don't look as hardcore. The carbon trim is real carbon fiber and the seat belts are red haha.
I like that the seats don't look too sporty or as you put it too hardcore LOL. It gives the CLA a nice mix of sportiness and class, with not to much of either one.

The overall seat design is amazing, now I can't wait to see what tuning companies will do to it.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Very impressive interior! I love the combination of black red and carbon accents. The seats look really well designed too especially with those side bolster holding you tight around corners.

One thing that i did notice is the carbon trim on the dash in one picture its glossy and in the other it looks like its matte carbon wrap.

Do you guys see what im talking about?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The CLA 45 AMG has real carbon fiber. The pictures from the A45 AMG are a fake carbon style design.

I can't seem to find any direct shots of the CLA 45 AMG seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts