Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will probably cancel my CLA 45 order (too expensive for what it is and not that unique given how many may be produced). In exchange I am considering of a CLA 250 Edition 1.

Is this worth it?

Edition 1
MSRP $41,825
Single one-pay lease, 10,000 miles per year: $15,998 all in, including acquisition fees, documentation, titling, registration, and all taxes as well as:

- 2 year prepaid maintenance
- illuminated star (I know, douche-y)
- black center caps to match Edition 1 wheels
- mounting and balancing of winter tires (tires on my own dime)
- also, they'll waive return fees on my CLS 550 when it expires in December thus saving on disposition and damage fees (roughly $595 and $500+, respectively)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
You better hurry if they're not all sold already. I waited too long to get an Edition 1 and now they're all gone in my area.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to mention, it is a 36 month lease (single pay). Placed a deposit for the Edition 1 in the dealer showroom. Thanks for the advice. I got wind they were sold out in most areas.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
well.. worth it?

its a very different car.

if the CLA 45 AMG isn't worth it to you. Is the CLA 250 worth it?

Thats something you gotta figure out.

To me thats like asking is the C350 worth it over the C63 AMG.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the CLA45 but it coast nearly $70K the way I configured it. And if I were to lease it, the payment would be close to $750 or more a month. The CLA 45 E1 comes to $444 all in.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
big difference in price.

are you ready to spend $750? that is the question.

what about another AMG? Something higher up than the CLA 45?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
what about another AMG? Something higher up than the CLA 45?
The CLA45 is the AMG. When he said CLA45 E1 I think he meant CLA250 E1. I don't know.. I may be wrong.

·
Registered
257 Posts
You better hurry if they're not all sold already. I waited too long to get an Edition 1 and now they're all gone in my area.
Yeah thats true with a limited supply i wouldn;t be surprised if they are out but it depends on how many people are interested in your area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts